"CONDITIONER FOR FINE HAIR" with rosemary & peppermint: John Masters Organics
for fine hair
with Rosemary & Peppermint
Give fine hair weightless volume and shine with John Masters Organics invigorating Conditioner for Fine Hair with Rosemary & Peppermint.
- Organic Rosemary Oil extract: detoxifies and optimizes conditions for the natural hair cycle, adding body and volume.
- Organic Peppermint Oil: helps to rid hair of build-up while creating a cooling effect to help with circulation.
- Rice extract & Sea Buckthorn: work to provide hydration and restore shine.
- Weightlessly hydrates hair while adding more body and volume
- Increases shine and luster
- Helps to seal in moisture and leave hair feeling softer and more manageable
Return possible (depending on condition)
- Organic rosemary leaf oil and extract: purifies and soothes the scalp
- Organic peppermint oil: refreshes and tingles
- Organic sea buckthrone oil: helps to strengthen hair and retain moisture
- 70% or more organic content
- Not tested on animals
- Apply to wet, clean hair and leave in for 1-3 minutes
- Rinse well
- Follow with styling product if desired
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Water, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Sodium Phytate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula)*, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract*, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract (Horsetail)*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (White Tea), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil*, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Tocopherol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Menthol*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene†
†A natural component of essential oils
No customer reviews for the moment.