KALIMA, cleansing powder: Leahlani
YOUR CLEANSING RITUAL WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
Silken coconut milk, soothing oatmeal, vitamin and antioxidant rich tropical fruits, softening clays and organic vanilla beans come together to create the most exotic cleansing powder you have ever experienced.
Once you activate her with water, she will metamorphose in your palm, effervescing into a pink potion emanating soft vanilla and citrus note that will gently exfoliate and thoroughly cleanse your skin, leaving your complexion soft and silken.
When used as a cleansing mask, Kalima is especially magical at helping to fade post inflammatory hyper pigmentation.
Kalima is the Hawaiian word for cream.
Return possible (depending on condition)
Make sure to remove eye makeup first by using BLESS beauty balm
- Start by pouring 1/4 to 1/2 a teaspoon of Kalima powder into the palm of your hand
- Slowly add water, drop by drop, until your reach an ideal consistency
- Gently massage into moist skin in circular motions
- Rinse well with warm water.
If you want to use it as:
- an exfoliating cleanse: add less water
- a gentle cleanse: add a few more drops
- a deep-cleansing mask: allow Kalima to dry before rinsing and gently pat your skin dry with a cotton towel.
Avoid getting water in the jar to preserve freshness and extend the shelf life.
Oryza Sativa (Brown Rice) Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Milk) Fruit Powder, Kaolin (Clay), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Bentonite (Clay), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Seed Powder, Ascorbic acid (non irradiated, non GMO), Clay (Rose), Sodium Bicarbonate, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit, Musa Paradisica (Banana) Fruit, *Myrciaria Dubia (Camu Camu) Fruit, Sodium Chloride (Hawaiian Alaea Sea Salt), Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower Powder, **Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Maltodextrin, *Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) fruit extract, Acacia Catechu Seed Powder
No customer reviews for the moment.