WHY SHOULD I USE A WOODEN BRUSH OR COMB?
A wooden pin has many healthy functions: it massages the skin, absorbs the sebum excess, reactivates the blood circulation, doesn’t rip the hair, it’s hypoallergenic and antistatic.
Tek is an Italian company born in 1977, which produce 100% FSC® certified wooden brushes and combs. Every single component of Tek’s wooden products is created following sustainable principles. Tek’s products combine Made in Italy craftsmanship and technology, without ignoring design and fashion. Tek’s products are dedicated to different cosmetic and beauty market areas like beauty salons, perfumery, herbalist’s shops and pharmacies.
Made in Italy for Tek is synonymous of:
- craftmanship: every accessory is handmade by qualified Italian staff, so the company can guarantee a production that works with higher ethical standards avoiding the use of child labour,
- attention to details: all items are controlled individually before packaging,
- attention to the environment: all the wood used come from forests where take place the replantation in order to avoid the wild deforestation.
Tek is also characterized by the environmental awareness present in all the production chain:
- the woods came from responsible and well managed forests,
- it’s used a natural « caucciù » rubber to avoid the use of oil derivative,
- the finishing part, hand made, is realized on the base of sustainable principles with the use of linen oil and bee wax,
- the packaging is made of natural carton produced in accordance with the Well Managed Forest that certify that the support carton fiber are coming from forests with integrated sustainable cultivation.
FSC® certification: Forest Stewardship Council®, a mark that identifies products which contain wood coming from forests managed correctly and responsibly according to strict environmental, social and economic standards.