- White clay: softens, clarifies and soothes the scalp
- Ricin oil: strengthens the hair and helps to prevent dandruff
- Menthol: refreshes and eliminates bacteria
- Rosemary oil: revitalizes and strengthens hair and helps to alleviate dandruff
This shampoo is best for very fine to normal hair and for scalp problems.
This is not suitable for thick or curly hair.
- Wet the stick under the tap and wet your hair,
- apply the stick in lines down your hair and also to the roots,
- create foam by massaging the scalp thoroughly,
- rinse out, allowing the foam to run down the full length of the hair.
Be careful not to get shampoo in your eyes as the essential oils it contains can sting.
Not recommended for children under 6 years old, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocos nucifera oil, stearic acid, palmitic acid, kaolin, ricinus communis seed oil, aqua, menthol, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, coconut fatty acid, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, lauryl glucoside*, sodium isethionate, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis flower oil, cedrus atlantica bark oil, eucalyptus citriodora oil, helianthus annus seed oil, tocopherol, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalool.
All ingredients are of natural origin.