Baobab oil: ultra concentrated in saturated fatty acids, this oil is particularly moisturizing, it also has strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Marula oil: ultra concentrated in oleic acid which is involved in the manufacture of the cell membrane, rich in minerals and vitamins. It acts on sensitive and irritated leather by reducing redness, itching and dandruff.
Grapeseed Oil: rich in vitamin E, it is exceptionally antioxidant and protective of the cell membrane.
Cameline oil: major source of omega 3 recognized for their anti-inflammatory action and give flexibility to the cell membrane. It is recognized for its soothing and restorative power.
Magnolia flower: acts directly on the sensitized and irritated scalp by reducing redness and itching.
Inule flower: boosts cell proliferation for regenerating and protective action.
Vegan organic scalp serum for all hair types.
- Apply several drops in lines from the front to the back of your scalp once a week,
- using the tips of your fingers, massage into the scalp,
- for optimal stimulation, massage in with the Stimulating Scalp Brush,
- leave in overnight or for several hours,
- rinse out, shampoo and follow with the Hydration Mask if necessary.
Adansonia digitata seed oil, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, Sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, parfum (fragrance), Caprylic / Capric triglyceride, Camelina sativa seed oil, Tocopherol, Magnolia officinalis bark extract, Inula critmoide flower / leaf extract, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral, Farnesol, Citronellol.
100% des ingrédients sont d’origine naturelle.