- Organic Raw Amalaki: an Ayurvedic herb known for its potent vitamin C content, it nourishes the skin and hair
- Organic Brahmi: used by Ayurveda medicine for promoting hair luster
- Organic Raw Bhringraj: known by Aurveda to promote the health and vitality of the scalp and hair
- Organic Raw Fo-Ti: used by Chinese medicine and evaluated by recent clinical study for its hair nourishing properties
- Organic Raw Saw Palmetto: it nourishes and strengthens the health of the skin. It contains fatty acids and phytosterols
All Scalp Types
- Apply serum directly to scalp at the hair root in sections,
- once application is complete, massage the entire head and comb through hair,
- leave in for a minimum of 30 minutes and then shampoo.
Serum may be left in overnight for optimal results.
Recommended to use at least twice a week or more often as needed.
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Limonene**, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit (Amalaki) Extract*, Bacopa Monniera (Brahmi) Extract*, Eclipta Prostrata (Bhringraj) Leaf Extract*, Polygonum Multiflorum (Fo-Ti) Root Extract*, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil Expressed*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Linalool**, Geraniol**, Citral**
* Certified Organic
** Naturally occurring in essential oils